Name: Lada "Bronwyn" Plihalova
Zodiac Sign: Lion
Town of Origin: Usti nad Labem (North Bohemia)
Current City: Bournemouth (United Kingdom)
Social and culture antropology, minor: Journalistic; International Relations and Sociology (B.A. and M.A. on Westbohemian University in Pilsen).
Postgradual: European Union Administrative (Charles University Prague);
Diplomatic Academy of Czech Republic (Prague, Ministry of foreign affairs).
- PT licence and courses:
Coach school of Peter Stach (2006) - fitness instructor, sport bodybuilding coach, coach for weightlifting and fitness, basic nutrition
faculty of PT Pilsen: weightlifting and training methodes (2002 - subject),
World class Gym: Internal course for personal coaches : core training, dysbalances diagnose and cure, training for better condition.
- CPR and fitness healthcare Canadian Red cross,
DotFit Fitness professional in nutrition,
Functional training course (Steve Nash gym, not closed), CanFitPro (not closed - no final exams)
- Other fitness related work experience
- Receptionist in Opatov Gym Prague
- Personal trainer in World Class Fitness Prague
- Freelance Personal trainer Prague
- Fitness trainer Venice California
- Fitness trainer Steve Nash Fitness Vancouver Canada
- Sales assistant for Fitness Town Vancouver Canada - Lifefitness, Hoist, Vision, Powerblocks, Bodyguard, Keiser etc. internal courses about this fitness equipment.
- Demo girl for Allmax nutrition Vancouver Canada - supplement demo
- Freelance online nutritionist and trainer, Fitness Dolls competition team leader
What I like: Training in the gym, cooking healthy foods, preping for shows, training others - helping them achieve their own goals, never mind if only for themselves or competition goals, writing articles about the sport, writing novels and short stories, painting pics (oils, pencils), making jewellery. I like also walking in the nature and mountaineering and rock climbing, horseriding and horses, relaxing at home or during a good massage, going out with my man and friends when offseason.
Music: any, but mostly 60ties-80ties and film music
Films: Kill Bil, Sin City, Starwars, Milion Dollar baby, Wrestler
TV: Big Bang theory, Red Dwarf, Married with children, the Simpsons (my evening relax after training)
Training videos: Blood and Guts (it rocks!), Raising the bar (see parts of my own life there - LOL)
Books: historical, fantasy, popular scientistic, Black Beauty from Ana Sewell
What I dislike: Sidetalks, jealousiness, disrespect to me as to an athlete not only from people outside of the sport but also from some "fans of female bodybuilding" as well. Rude behavior in the society. Lack of communication and spreading lies.
What is my best achievement: I was 2009 Nationals Runner up, 2009 Figure World championship finalist, 2010 World champion in raw benchpress and 2011 European Cup NABBA winner and NAC Bodybuilding World championship finalist and the greatest achievement was same year WFF Universe 1st runner up and winner at NPC Pacific USA championship. 2013 I was IFBB Arnold Classic Amateur finalist (5th) in Women Physique class. 2014 NPC Desert classic champion in bodybuilding and runner up in Physique class.
But what I really achieved is better knowledge of myself, self consiousness, self discipline, thanks to my coach I grew up mentally and I am able to see things realistic and be selfconfident without too much focusing on the sport itself. That is the best achievement sport might give me.
BODY STATS at its biggest/smallest
- Height: 162 cm (5´3.75")
- Weight: offseason 70kg (154lbs)/ competition 58kg (around 128lbs), current weight 69kg (150lb)
- Chest: offseason 120 cm (47.2")/ competition 102cm (40.16")
- Waist: offseason 67 cm (26.8")/ competition 51 cm (21.2")
- Hips: offseason 85 cm (33.5")/ competition 79 cm (31.1")
- Butt: offseason 93 cm (36.6")/ competition 88 cm (34.6")
- Thighs: offseason 62 cm (26.4")/ competition 58 cm (22.8")
offseason 40 cm (15.8")/ competition 38 cm (14.96")
- Bceps: offseason 39 cm (15.4")/ competition 37 cm (14.6")
- benchpress 100 kg x 2 (220 lbs)
- deadlift 120x6 (286 lbs)
- rackpull 160x7 (354 lbs) or 100kg x 20 (220lb)
- barbell bent over rows 100kg x 8 (220 lbs)
- one arm bent over rows 50kg x 10 (110 lbs)
- squat 110 kg x 2 (242 lbs)